‘Llança’t per Càritas’, new Christmas solidarity campaign
And we do it with the will to extend a hand to all those families who have been left without resources as a result of the deep social, economic and human crisis that Covid-19 has caused. From December 1 to January 5, come down for our superbogan and help us to expand the donation to be able to reach more families in Girona who really need it.
– Come to the Espai Information Point and buy your tokens to jump into the supertobogán installed in the outdoor parking lot of the center (hours from 11am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm. December 24 and 31 and January 5, from 11am to 18h).
– Each token is a minimum donation of € 1 (maximum, whatever you want) but if you don’t want to go down the slide, you can also help: all donations will go in full to Càritas Girona.
– With each token to go down the slide, with each donation, you will be collaborating in Càritas Girona projects to cover the basic needs of infants, young people and families who are in a situation or at risk of exclusion.
- ‘This is one of the best runs you can make! Because it goes directly to help families without resources’ – Laia Palau, captain of Uni Girona
- ‘Solidarity and fun assured? I’ll sign up, life doesn’t always make it so easy for us!’ – Maria Xinxó, journalist
- ‘Both in sport and in life, it is always better to play as a team and share. That is why I am joining the Espai Gironès solidarity party’ – Aleix Parisé, journalist
From December 4 to 23, from 5:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
December 24, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
December 27, 28, 29 and 30 and January 2, 3, 4, from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
December 31 and January 5 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
GIVE THE BEST OF YOU, GIVE BLOOD
Tuesday, January 4 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. In the outdoor car park